Location: CGIS S020 Belfer Case Study Room
- Assessing Overlap and Balance
- Revising the Question of Interest
- Bounding and Sensitivity Analysis for Unmeasured Confounding
- Hernan and Robins, Ch. 3
- GH, Ch. 10
- “MPs for Sale? Returns to Office in Postwar British Politics.” Eggers, Andrew and Hainmueller, Jens, The American Political Science Review, 2009.
- “Electoral Institutions, Cleavage Structures, and the Number of Parties,” by Amorim Neto and Gary W. Cox, American Journal of Political Science, 1997.
Tuesday, November 20, 2012, 2:00pm to 4:00pm