- Youngeun (Kaitlyn) Choi received a certificate of distinction for teaching
- Congratulations to Huei Mei Chen and her new husband Nihal on their recent marriage.
- Congratulations to Olga Minkina on passing the quals.
- Congratulations to Jaqueline Rosains on successfully defending her thesis.
- Congratulations to Megan Senchuk on successfully defending her thesis.
- Kareem Carr joins the lab as a fellow.
- Susan Mango's R01 was given a Merit Award by the NIH
- Jaqueline Rosains received a certificate of distinction for teaching.
- Christina McPhee has been awarded a prestigious fellowship by Jane Coffins Childs Medical Research Fundation. Congratulations Christina!
- Susan Mango has been named co-chair of the 2013 Developmental Biology Gordon Research Conference.
- Stephen von Stetina won the runner-up poster prize at Cell Contact and Adhesion Gordon Research Conference.
- The Mango lab had an entertaining lab outing - boating on the Charles River.
- Olga Minkina, graduate student and Huei Mei Chen, postdoctoral fellow, join the lab.
- Christina McPhee, PhD from University of Maryland joins the lab as postoctoral fellow;
- Youngeun (Kaitlyn) Choi passes her prelim exam;
- Stelian Pop welcomes his second child, Lucas Andrew.
August 2010 - Tala's article "Dynamic Chromatin Organization during Foregut Development Mediated by the Organ Selector Gene PHA-4/FoxA" is published in PLoS Genetics. Congratulations!
July 2010 - Megan and Trisha entered wedded life! Congratulations!
June 2010 - Tala Fakhouri leaves the lab to pursue a Master's in Public Health degree from Johns Hopkins University
April 2010 - Youngeun (Kaitlyn) Choi joins the lab as graduate student.
January 2010 - Karyn Sheaffer defends her doctoral disertation. She has accepted a postdoctoral fellowship in Kaestner lab at University of Pennsylvania.
September 2009 - Jaqueline Rosains joins the lab as graduate student.
January 2009 - Susan Mango is became a MacArthur fellow.