Three cheers for Chris, who spent the summer in our lab!!
David teaching in Bogota, Colombia!
May 26, 2016
Congratulations To Mary, who graduated today with honors!!!
Mary finishes with honors and Alyson passes her qualifying exams! Three cheers for both of them!
Azraa Chaudhury joins the Mango Lab.
Ahilya Sawh joins the Mango Lab.
Congratulations to Beste for receiving a grant from the AAUW!!
Hui-Ting’s paper is accepted to Science!
Alyson Ramirez joins the Mango Lab, jointly with the Schier Lab.
Nicholas Lee graduates from Harvard. Congratulations Nicholas!
Hui-Ting Hsu heads to Kathy Jones’ lab at the Salk Institute.
David Plaza has joined the Mango Lab
Antje Fischer has accepted a job at the Ludwig-Maximilians University in Munich. Congratulations Antje.
Jessica Lorente has joined Mango lab for the summer as an intern. Welcome Jessica!
Antje Fischer received a Post Doctoral Fellowship from
Mango Lab enjoyed and inspiring retreat in the beautiful Berkshires of Massachusetts
Kaitlyn received the NEBS-Bioneer student fellowship award!
Kaitlyn successfully defended her PhD thesis!
Left to right:
Victor Ambros, Keith Blackwell, Monica Colaiacovo, Kaitlyn Choi, Susan Mango
Congratulations to Beste Mutlu for passing her MCB Candidacy Examination!
Gerti Engle joins the Mango Lab
Susan Mango returns from Sabbatical in China
Antje Fischer joins the lab
Hui-Ting successfully defends her thesis.
- Kaitlyn has received her second teaching award.
- Steve and his wife Jesse welcome their new daughter Isabella
Matt and his wife Lindsay welcome their new daughter Ellie.
- Beste Mutlu joins lab
- Youngeun (Kaitlyn) Choi received a certificate of distinction for teaching
- Jenny Liang joined the lab
- Congratulations to Huei Mei Chen and her new husband Nihal on their recent marriage.
- Congratulations to Olga Minkina on passing the quals.
- Congratulations to Jaqueline Rosains on successfully defending her thesis.
- Congratulations to Megan Senchuk on successfully defending her thesis.
- Kareem Carr joins the lab as a fellow.
- Susan Mango's R01 was given a Merit Award by the NIH
- Jaqueline Rosains received a certificate of distinction for teaching.
- Christina McPhee has been awarded a prestigious fellowship by Jane Coffins Childs Medical Research Fundation. Congratulations Christina!
- Susan Mango has been named co-chair of the 2013 Developmental Biology Gordon Research Conference.
- Stephen von Stetina won the runner-up poster prize at Cell Contact and Adhesion Gordon Research Conference.
- The Mango lab had an entertaining lab outing - boating on the Charles River.
- Olga Minkina, graduate student and Huei Mei Chen, postdoctoral fellow, join the lab.
- Christina McPhee, PhD from University of Maryland joins the lab as postoctoral fellow;
- Youngeun (Kaitlyn) Choi passes her prelim exam;
- Stelian Pop welcomes his second child, Lucas Andrew.
August 2010 - Tala's article "Dynamic Chromatin Organization during Foregut Development Mediated by the Organ Selector Gene PHA-4/FoxA" is published in PLoS Genetics. Congratulations!
July 2010 - Megan and Trisha entered wedded life! Congratulations!
June 2010 - Tala Fakhouri leaves the lab to pursue a Master's in Public Health degree from Johns Hopkins University
April 2010 - Youngeun (Kaitlyn) Choi joins the lab as graduate student.
January 2010 - Karyn Sheaffer defends her doctoral disertation. She has accepted a postdoctoral fellowship in Kaestner lab at University of Pennsylvania.
September 2009 - Jaqueline Rosains joins the lab as graduate student.
January 2009 - Susan Mango is became a MacArthur fellow.