As a resident of NDSR Boston you will develop a unique portfolio of accomplishments that sets you apart from others entering the field. Months of leadership experience, interaction with professionals, networking and collaborative problem solving experience will support your ongoing growth in the digital stewardship community.
Applicants to the NDSR Boston program must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a masters degree or higher within the past two years
- Have a demonstrated interest/engagement in digital stewardship
- Have demonstrated leadership qualities/abilities
- Have solid communication skills (written, oral and multimedia)
- Be comfortable working and learning in group settings
- Expect to provide post-residency feedback to the program directors, manager, IMLS and future residents, informally and through planned events
- Remain engaged with the program, post-residency
- Be able to work full time onsite for the entire nine months
- Be a citizen of the United States or a legal resident alien, we do not offer visa sponsorship.
Please click on the following links for application forms and instructions.