The Administrative Toolbar (shown above), will appear at the top of the screen when you are logged into your site. Use the Administrative Toolbar to navigate to the various sections of the Control Panel.
The Control Panel is the administrative section of your web site. Understanding the Control Panel will allow you to have command of your site’s apps, content, layout, widgets and much more. The next section will walk you through each part of the Control Panel.
ADDING A USER
If you are not the only person managing the configuration and content of your site, you can add other users.
- Click on People in the Admin Toolbar.
- Click +Add a New User link.
- You can search for an existing user or create a new one.
- To add an existing user, start to type their username in the field and select the appropriate user.
- To add a new user, click the Add a new user link and complete the form.