This document will explain how to place inline images in the body of your page content.
1. To add an inline image, enter the editor of the page you want to modify.
2. Click on the "Add Media" icon () at the top of the text editor box.
3. A pop up will appear prompting you to upload a new file. Select "Upload" if the image you want to use is on your computer (you can also choose from the "Web", or embed an existing file on your site from "My Library" by selecting one of the corresponding tabs at the top of the pop up form).
4. Next enter Alternate Text and Title for the image, and click "Submit" once you are done.
5. Click on the image to highlight its borders. To re-size the image, click and push/pull on any of the points around the image to manipulate the size.
6. When you are satisfied with the placement of your image, click "Save" at the bottom of the form.