Use Cases for the "Booklet"
- a handbook, guide or manual
- content you want to print as a group
Enable the Section
- Click on Build in the Admin Toolbar.
- Click on Apps.
- Set Booklets app to public.
- Click Save Configuration.
- Return to the home page and observe "Documents" has been added to your primary menu.
Set the Widgets for the Section
- Hover over Build in the Admin Toolbar.
- Click on Layout.
- Select Booklets from the Site Section dropdown.
- Drag the Search widget to the top of the list.
- Reorder any other items you wish.
- Click the blue gear for Recent Documents and change the description and title to Recent Booklets.
- Save the layout.
- Return to the home page and click on Documents in the primary menu.
- Click on Add Book page. Note: Booklets are pages organized like a Table of Contents. The Add Book page button starts a Booklet.
- Title the book: Online Manuscript
- Enter some temporary text in the Body.
- Click Save.
- View results.
- Add a child page by clicking on "Add child page"
- Complete the form with temporary information.
- View Results.
- Practice by creating a new book called Study Strategies (click add book page).
- Click on Documents in the primary menu and see the Document landing page and a teaser list of the Booklet pages.