This document will show you how to add an inline file within your page content.
1. Enter the text editor for the page you want to modify, and highlight the text that you want to use for your link.
2. Click the "Link" button () at the top of the text editor box.
3. Select the "Files" tab on the left side of the window.
4. If you would like to attach a new file, select "Add New", otherwise select the file you want to link.
5. Click "Insert" at the bottom of the window to add file.
6. Click "Save" at the bottom of the page editor window.