The Dataverse app lets you showcase your existing dataverse site as a section on your OpenScholar site.
Each Dataverse hosted by a Dataverse Network is a virtual archive or organizer of research data. It can contain data sets (called studies) that are uploaded specifically to that dataverse or that belong to other dataverses. Data sets can be organized by collections and sub-collections. In addition to uploading studies and setting up collections, if you are the dataverse owner (administrator) you can customize the dataverse browser page. You must have an existing Dataverse account in order to properly utilize this app.
To create your own dataverse within IQSS Dataverse Network, click below:
1. Go to the control panel at the top of the page.
2. Hover over BUILD.
3. Click on APPS within the Manage menu.
4. Search for DATAVERSE.
5. In the drop down menu, click then go into .
6. Enter your dataverse alias, which is the last part of your dataverse site URL. (For example, if your dataverse site URL is http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/jsmith, then your dataverse alias is "jsmith")
7. SAVE CONFIGURATION at the bottom of the page.
Return to Home Page
The DATA link should now appear in the primary menu.