Sometimes it is useful to include a map on one of your pages. In the text editor of your content, you can add a Google map link to appear inline with your content.
1. To add a Google Map within your page content, first set your destination in Google Maps.
2. Click the "Link" button towards the top of the maps page. This will generate a HTML code as seen below.
3. Copy the HTML code and go back to your page content where you want to add the maps.
4. Open the content editor for the desired content section, and select the "Add Media Icon" in the text editor section.
5. A form will appear. Select "Web" at the top of the form, and you will be presented a box to place a URL or embed code.
6. Paste the HTML code copied from Google Maps into the box, and click submit at the bottom of the form.
7. Click "Save" at the bottom of the content editor to save the changes. Your end result will look like the following.