This document will explain how to implement a Slideshow. (Note: This widget used to be titled HC Slideshow)
- Hover over “Build” in the Admin Toolbar, and click on “Layout”.
- Once on the layout page, click on the tab in the upper right.
- Select “Slideshow” under “Media”.
4. Fill in the form, giving your Slideshow a description, a title, and a layout scheme.
NOTE: It is best practice to use a HWPI theme when using a Slideshow, otherwise formatting errors may occur
5. At the bottom of the form you will see a box that says:
In order to add images, you will have to place the slideshow on a page.
6. Open the “Display Options” tab to modify the duration of the slideshow, and the speed of slide transitions.
7. When finished modifying settings, click .
8. Grab the widget from the widget library at the top of the layout page, and place it on the page layout as desired.
9. When you go to the page you added the slideshow to, you will see an option on the top left corner off your slideshow that says .
10. When clicked, a form will appear presenting you with the options to:
- Upload an image file.
- Link that image file to a URL.
- Provide a headline and/or a description for the image.
11. When you are finished customizing your uploaded image, click .
Adding a Slideshow to a Page
- Go to “Build” and click on “Layout”.
- Grab the “Slideshow” widget you created from the widget library at the top of the layout page, and place it on the page layout as desired.
- Click .