Although I enjoy research, I am also a committed and enthusiastic teacher. I completed the Certificate of Graduate Teaching as a graduate student at Yale University and am a multiple time recipient of the Certificate of Teaching Excellence by the Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning at Harvard University.
Harvard University - Committee on Degrees in Social Studies
- Fall 2013-2015 - Introduction to Social Studies (Social Studies 10a), Lecturer.
- Spring 2014-2015 - Introduction to Social Studies (Social Studies 10b), Lecturer.
- Spring 2015-2016 - The Critical Theory of the Frankfurt School (Social Studies 98), Lecturer.
Yale University - Department of Political Science
- Fall 2011 – Introduction to Political Philosophy (PLSC 114), Teaching Fellow for Professor Steven Smith.
- Spring 2010 – 20th Century European Political Thought: Weber to Derrida (PLSC 293), Teaching Fellow for Professor Seyla Benhabib.
- Fall 2009 – Introduction to International Relations (PLSC 111), Teaching Fellow for Professor Jolyon Howorth.