Learn from world-changing thinkers and innovators in the health and sustainability community
Join leading scientists, academics, and business leaders to leverage the latest research in sustainability and health. We will challenge traditional assumptions about what is possible for creating positive impacts through business and the workplace.
This year's theme is Determined to Thrive. We will hear from leaders who are adapting a new vision for business - one that takes a regenerative and restorative approach to the sustainability of the planet and human well-being.
- New global standards for NetPositive sustainability
- New frontiers for thriving in the workplace
- Influencing worker well-being in the supply chain and going beyond health and safety
- How to measure well-being handprints and make a NetPositive impact on employee health
- How the hotel industry is tackling sustainable local sourcing and food
- Using capital markets to influence global economic growth and business performance through a NetPositive lens on health and well-being
Who should attend:
- Business leaders from across divisions including (but not limited to) sustainability • corporate citizenship • philanthropy • environment health & safety (EHS) • operations • communications • human resources • health and wellness • occupational health • product development • supply chain
- Responsible investment community
- Leaders working to bring on transformative change in sustainability
Join us in taking the step toward NetPositive impact on our world.
This year’s Summit is back-to-back with the Social Life Cycle Analysis Conference taking place June 13-15 also at Harvard University.
@HarvardSHINE on Twitter - Join the Conversation
- May 11-13: @Gnewearthling to speak at @Living_Future #LF16 on #handprints, #NetPositive impacts.t.co/9fRZR8tGAT @SHINEHarvard
- Join @SHINEHarvard June 15-17 to explore cutting-edge methodologies for #NetPositive #sustainability Learn more: t.co/o87FGpelOH
- Can IT help companies achieve #NetPositive env impact?Yes! Thrilled to be in great company @BSRNews @Forum4theFuture t.co/VA2hgg22KM