Welcome to SRC
Science, Religion, and Culture (SRC) at Harvard Divinity School conducts interdisciplinary research and convenes forums to inform public and scholarly conversations on the interaction of scientific, religious, and cultural constructs around the world. Focusing on the anthropological, historical, philosophical, and theological dimensions, SRC investigates science and religion beyond given categories, carefully unpacking the production and consumption of these discourses and their interactions in many different socio-historical contexts. The program invites students, scholars, faculty, and members of the public to participate in our mission through various fellowship programs, public events, digital publication, and scholarly conferences. Join us!
- Photos of #pagan celebrations of the #LongestNight in history. Beautiful! #HappyHolidays t.co/PSEXils29B
- Pakistan begins 3 days of mourning after 148+ people were killed at #Peshawar school: t.co/UMMIOwlfYs t.co/7EjoYYD7Sg
- Ever wondered what an ancient Sumerian hymn sounded like? Probably something like this t.co/Y98gpZ6FkF
- Students hold a vigil at the John #Harvard Statue for victims of the #Peshawar attack. @HarvardPakStGrp @thecrimson t.co/Qh0jrmYsV4
- According to JK Rowling, there was at least one Jewish student at #Hogwarts t.co/uKCQRKxtcY