Available Volunteer Positions
- Speaker wrangler (this involves keeping in touch with speakers before hand and at the event- do they need water? Did they get miked at the appropriate time? etc.)
- Volunteers wrangler - in charge or coordinating all of the volunteers
- Registration/check-in volunteers
- Set up/Tear down volunteers
- Producer to help run the event the day of- would be awesome to have someone with event/wedding planning experience
- Video Editor (post event)
- Catering coordinator- for before, during, and after the event (there will be a mid-way break with food/drinks and a reception immediately following with food, drinks and alcohol, would also keep track of in-kind donations deliveries the week of and coordinate with catering day of).
- Social Media blaster- help with marketing the event
- Photographers- we realize it's a lot of hours for one person to commit. We'd like someone to photograph before the event/set up, arrivals, during the event, during the break, after the event and at the reception. We are open to having multiple people do this and upload the shots afterwards to the TEDxHGSE flickr page.