List of Zelig Models by Package
This page contains a list, organized by R-package, of the complete collection of Zelig models.
To install a Zelig package, follow the directions found on the "DOCUMENTATION" page, found here: http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/zelig/documentation
Zelig Core Models
The models represent the "core" models in Zelig; they come installed with the Zelig R-package available on CRAN.
- Standard Generalized Linear Models: aov, exp, gamma, lognorm, logit, ls, negbinom, normal, poisson, probit, tobit, sur
- General Estimating Equation Models: gamma.gee, logit.gee, normal.gee, poisson.gee, probit.gee
- Bayesian Models: factor.bayes, logit.bayes, mlogit.bayes, normal.bayes, oprobit,bayes, poisson.bayes, probit.bayes, poisson.bayes
- Survey Models: gamma.survey, logit.survey, normal.survey, poisson.survey, probit.survey
- Extended Least Squares Models: twosls, threesls
- Other models: arima, coxph, ei.RxC, relogit
Choice Models (from the ZeligChoice R-package)
"ZeligChoice" provides regressions to mode varying kinds of choice variables.
Available models: blogit, bprobit, mlogit, mprobit, ologit, oprobit
General Additive Models (from the ZeligGAM R-package)
"ZeligGAM" provides regressions that extend standard GLM's with the ability to apply smoothing functions to predictor terms.
Available models: logit.gam, normal.gam, poisson.gam, probit.gam
Multilevel Models (from the ZeligMultilevel R-package)
"ZeligMultilevel"provides "Multilevel" - also known as "linear Hierarchical,"Mixed," "random-effects," etc. - statistical models that vary at more than one level.
Available models: gamma.mixed, logit.mixed, ls.mixed, poisson.mixed, probit.mixed
Network Models (from the ZeligNetwork R-package)
"ZeligNetwork" provides linear regressions for modeling social networks.
Available models: cloglog.net, gamma.net, logit.net, ls.net, normal.net, poisson.net, probit.net