The Analytics Staff Consortium (ASC) at Harvard is a new and informal group formed to connect professional staff across Harvard’s central administration and Schools whose work requires analytic expertise.
ASC’s goals include:
- Sharing expertise, information, and tools;
- Increasing dialogue across organizational boundaries and providing feedback and guidance to one another;
- Connecting colleagues with relevant people and groups on campus; and
- Providing professional development opportunities.
- Analytics without Borders Event Report
- Other than the drinks, there was nothing cold about the ASC Summer Social Event
- Photos from Storytelling with Data Event
- Analytic Office Hours
- Over 90 ASC members attended Managing and Visualizing Data with Qlik
- Survey Results of Analytic Staff Background and Interests