The Office of Institutional Research (OIR) is offering office hours to provide analytical support to professional staff from across Harvard’s central administration and Schools.
If you are in the process of analyzing institutional data in your line of work and would like methodological advice, or if you have ideas for a new analytic project and would like to figure out where to begin, please sign up for a session!
OIR can offer expertise in
- Collecting, locating, or managing institutional and other data,
- Developing an analytical strategy for inference, prediction, forecasting, classification, or text analysis, and selecting an appropriate statistical procedure,
- Interpreting results and creating effective data visualization,
- Designing and analyzing questionnaires and online surveys,
- Designing experiments,
- Selecting analytic software.
If you’d like to sign up for office hours, please fill out the following form and we will respond with a timeline of availability. Feel free to mention this initiative to colleagues who you think might benefit from it as well! If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com.