Erevna is an international, intercollegiate, and interdisciplinary 501(c)3 nonprofit providing student research opportunities. We host panels, fellowships, and -thon events focused on education, data science, startups, public policy writing, and more for over ten thousand students.
View our notion here: https://www.notion.so/erevna/Erevna-9a8190145c99436ab6f6367c41a1beb5
- Coronavirus Visualization Team (CVT): https://www.understandcovid.org/
- equiSearch - https://projects.iq.harvard.edu/equisearch
- Panel To The People (PTTP): https://scholar.harvard.edu/panel/
- Policy for the People (PFTP): https://scholar.harvard.edu/policython/
- Hack For The People (HFTP): https://hackforthepeople.com/
- Alphastart: https://www.alphast.art/
- The Intercollegiate Discord: https://discord.gg/cvc
- Coronavirus Visualization Community (CVC): https://bit.ly/Join-CVC
- The Educational Nonprofit Coalition (ENC): https://projects.iq.harvard.edu/enc
- The Erevna Research Fellowship and Machine Learning Fellowship: https://erevnaml.mit.edu/
- International Socioeconomics Laboratory: https://projects.iq.harvard.edu/isl/home
- Civiso: http://www.civiso.org/
- Envirothon: https://civiso.notion.site/Envirothon-2021-fe25df5277274b4db6a5a98869e80993
- University of London International Community: https://discord.gg/6mne7zc
Our Vision & Goals
As we continue to upscale our operations and grow our organization, we aim to continue connecting students to valuable resources as they materialize their own initiatives, projects, and ideas. In 2021, we plan to:
- CVT: Produce more data visualizations, publishable manuscripts, and shareable content to support contribute to COVID-19 research.
- The Erevna Research Fellowship and equiSearch: Make independent research more accessible for students, and lower the entry point for students looking to work on independent projects.
- Panel to the People: Hold a space for roundtable discussions between seasoned experts that the general public can tune in to, and engage with.
- Policy for the People: Guide students in drafting/developing policy proposals in efforts to help the youth contribute to real-world public policy.
- Hack for the People and Alphastart: Support the development of software solutions both during, and after, hackathons.
- The Intercollegiate Discord, CVC, and ENC: Further build open, online communities for all students to experiment with educational research projects together, study with one another, and build camaraderie along the way.