Harvard Faculty in search of funding should take advantage of the many resources offered by FAS Research Development, including:
- Funding Spotlight highlighting notable awards with upcoming deadlines
- Funding Database Subscriptions, including PIVOT/Community of Science
- List of Major Funding Sources (internal, governmental, and foundation)
- Early Career Database
- Research Integrity Resources Initiative providing FAS researchers with proactive tools to support excellence in the stewardship of strong research data (NEW)
- Postdoctoral Fellows visit the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs website for funding and career advice.
- Graduate Students should consult the GSAS Fellowships website for funding advice.
- Undergraduates should visit the Undergraduate Research And Fellowships website for research funding advice and opportunities.
Below are selected specialized funding opportunities that may or may not be included in the databases maintained by any of the offices above.
- Steven H. Sandell Junior Scholar Research Grants - Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
- Dissertation Fellowships - Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
- Dissertation Research Funding Opportunity - OPRE/ACF/HHS (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)