This website contains readings, videos and Web links about organizing. These materials are designed to be complementary, interdependent resources. Professor Ganz speaks about the myriad resources of this website. Click here for his introduction (57 seconds). (Note: RealPlayer is required to view this video clip.)
- “Organizing Notes” serve as a textbook on organizing. These “Notes” are broken up, by topic, for ease of viewing.
- See most recent syllabus for key readings, providing additional background on a given organizing topic.
- If you are interested in taking the course online via Harvard Kennedy School's Executive Education, visit https://exed.hks.harvard.edu/Programs/loa/overview.aspx
- Visit www.marshallganz.com for additional materials - research papers, articles, teaching materials, and media appearances.
Videos illustrate these concepts, in action:
1. Video vignettes- short, movie trailer-style clips of Ganz and students discussing organizing topics.
2. Lectures- Ganz’s Harvard course lectures on organizing
Note: RealPlayer is required for viewing these old videos.