Our program hosts several opportunities for training which include a three-year advanced dermatology residency program, a five-year medicine-dermatology training program, and several specialized fellowship opportunities. We also offer a special track option to facilitate research-oriented career pursuits.
We are proud to uphold the official Diversity Statement of Harvard Medical School. Please visit our Diversity page to learn about our priorities and initiatives.
The specific aims of our programs are:
- To recruit residents of diverse interests and backgrounds with exceptional promise as future leaders in dermatology who will make meaningful contributions to our field.
- To provide outstanding clinical training, enabling residents to provide and advocate for the highest quality dermatologic care for diverse patient populations within our hospital systems and affiliated communities.
- To provide ample opportunities to pursue professional interests while teaching and role modeling the values of lifelong learning and humanism in medicine.
Harvard University Employees Credit Union Resident & Fellow Loan:
Mass General Brigham (MGB) is excited to announce that a partnership with the Harvard University Employees Credit Union to offer a new loan program for residents and fellows. This targeted loan program was created specifically for the expected needs of MGB trainees, and is able to offer favorable rates and flexible repayment terms tailored to the needs and timetable of residents and fellows. This program will be available to residents and fellow who Match to an MGB Program as well as those already enrolled.
The Resident and Fellow Loan is designed for those:
· Accepted and/or enrolled in an MGB Office of Graduate Medical Education (GME) sponsored training program
· Total borrowing limit during your residency and fellowship $20,000 annually, $60,000 over the length of your program
· Low fixed rates
· Repayment flexibility with 5, 10, or 15 year term
· No pre-payment penalty
· 0.25% interest rate reduction for automatic recurring payments
· 0.25% interest rates reduction for qualifying relationships
For more information or to Apply:
For the 2021-22 Match season:
- Deadline for applications is TBD (~October 2nd, 2020).
- Interviews dates are January 6, 2022 and January 11, 2022.
- Interviews for our Medicine-Dermatology Program is January 10, 2022.
- Interviews and recruitment will be virtual.
- Click here for our Informational Webinar on August 18th at 7:30pm. (Webinar ID: 867 6153 8258, Participant ID: 242481)
- Additional information can be found here.
- Watch our Recruitment Video
We will update this page regularly with any further changes.