Who we are
2022-2023 Harvard Dermatology Residency Class
What we offer
Our program hosts several opportunities for training which include a three-year advanced dermatology residency program, a five-year medicine-dermatology training program, and several specialized fellowship opportunities. We also offer a special track option to facilitate research-oriented career pursuits.
Resident Financial Information can be found here.
The specific aims of our programs are:
- To recruit residents of diverse interests and backgrounds with exceptional promise as future leaders in dermatology who will make meaningful contributions to our field.
- To provide outstanding clinical training, enabling residents to provide and advocate for the highest quality dermatologic care for diverse patient populations within our hospital systems and affiliated communities.
- To provide ample opportunities to pursue professional interests while teaching and role modeling the values of lifelong learning and humanism in medicine.
For the 2022-23 Match season:
- Deadline for applications is October 1, 2022.
- Interviews dates are January 10, 2023 and January 12, 2023.
- Interviews for our Medicine-Dermatology Program is January 9, 2023.
- Interviews and recruitment will be virtual.
- Additional information can be found here.
- Watch our Recruitment Video
We will update this page regularly with any further changes.