Connect Strategy, Idea-Finding, and Experiments at an Agile Pace
What you will learn:
In this fun, high-energy and hands-on workshop, Josh will teach you and your colleagues:
- How to take a lean approach to Innovation by using the ideas of Lean Startup and Lean UX.
- How to move quickly through the ideation phase and create high-quality ideas by connecting strategy, business outcomes, user needs, and new possibilities.
- How to filter your ideas for business fit.
- Why it's so important to identify the risky assumptions that are behind your ideas.
- How to use the Assumptions Canvas to identify those assumptions
- How to test your assumptions quickly to get you to better products and solutions faster and with less waste
- How to write hypotheses based on our assumptions
- How to design experiments to test those hypotheses
Who is teaching this workshop:
Josh Seiden, Principal, Neo, Co-author of Lean UX.
Josh Seiden is a principal in Neo's NYC office. He is a designer and author who has been creating great technology products for more than 20 years. Prior to joining Neo, he co-founded Proof, the influential Lean UX consulting firm that Neo acquired in 2012. Earlier, he was head of product design at Wall Street innovator Liquidnet, and lead pioneering interaction design teams at Cooper. He is a founder and past President of the Interaction Design Association. He is the co-author (with Jeff Gothelf) of “Lean UX: Applying Lean Principles to Improve User Experience.”