- Invite-only, professional UX design network of 15,000+ UX practitioners. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you sign up and she can fast-track you in.
- Bump virtual elbows with the creme-de-la-creme of Boston UX.
The Boston UX Slack Group
- For UX practitioners, leaders, students & educators living near Boston.
- UX Magazine
- UX Matters
- User Interface Engineering
- UXPA Boston
- UXPA International
- QuoraMailchimp's UX newsletter
- UXPA's User Experience magazine
- UX Recipe
- UX Project Checklist
User Research Center
- The HUIT Online Accessibility website provides instructions and resources for Harvard web developers and content creators to promote the creation of widely accessible materials. Harvard Key login required.
- Web accessibility guidelines
- Harvard Guidelines
- US Dept of Health and Human Resources Accessibility
- The Accessibility Project
- Accessibility/ accommodations list
- Web accessibility evaluation tool (free)
- The Monster List of UX Books
- Safari Books Online (Harvard ID required)
- Rosenfeld Media
- Goodreads list of UX books
Presentations to ABCD Groups
- Dorian Freeman's talk "Perception is Reality: Lessons Learned from USer Research" April 12, 2017. Slides
- Elizabeth Quigley’s talk “UX @ Harvard’s IQSS” from our November 12th meeting: Slides
- Tania Schlatter’s talk “Visual Usability: Bringing graphic and UI design together” from our October 8th meeting: Slides
- Mary Kennedy’s talk “Demystifying UX – A toolkit approach to better, cheaper & faster experience design” from our April 9th meeting: Slides, UX Toolkit_brief [Excel]
- Shaun Wortis, “How ‘Agile UX’ Can Create Outstanding Software Quickly,” January 8th meeting
- Doug Roerdon’s talk “Will my helicopter fit in your garage?”: creating user experiences in a digital world from our September 11th meeting: Slideshare, WebEx