Innovators, start your applications.
Applications for the 2021-2022 Fellowship are now closed.
Thank you to everyone who submitted an application. We will reach out to finalists in late-September for a final round of interviews.
Click here to view our Q&A webinar, learn more about the fellowship, and get your questions answered!
Who makes a great candidate?
- Teams will comprise a healthcare practitioner, an engineer, a business professional, and an expert in either design, computer science, or another complementary discipline. Preferred candidates will have educational or work experience within these parameters.
- Demonstrable enthusiasm for innovation, entrepreneurship, and healthcare.
- Applicants with a graduate degree and work experience and exceptional individuals with an undergrad degree.
- Field experience in a medical, technology, engineering, or design environment. There is no minimum requirement for work experience, but excellent candidates will demonstrate applied knowledge of their specialty.
- The fellows who will excel in this program are creative and team-oriented, and enjoy bringing their unique perspective to bear on a problem in the healthcare field.