In order to submit an application for review, please fill out the following submission form.*
Please be aware of the following requirements. Applicants and papers that do not meet the requirements may not be considered for selection.
Eligibility and Application Guidelines:
1. Applicants must be currently enrolled in a program of graduate study ("postgraduate" in British degree classification systems).
2. Papers must be related to East Asia, Inner Asia or Southeast Asia.
3. The abstract must be no longer than 250 words, and bios no more than 100 words. You will directly type them into the Google form linked above.
4. The draft submitted should be either MS words files (.doc or .docx) or PDF. It should be double-spaced with minimum 1 inch left and right, top and bottom margins. Standard 12-point Times New Roman font should be used. The draft may use any professional citation the departments of humanities and social science endorse (i.e. MLA, APA, and Chicago), but the citation should be consistent throughout the paper.
4. Deadline for abstract submission: NOVEMBER 12, 2018 by 11:59 pm (Monday). Complete draft, based on the submitted abstract, will be due January 6, 2019 by 11:59 pm (Sunday).
*If you are unable to access the Google form or have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com