Many of the papers presented in our group—either in the annual conference or the working group—have been published or are forthcoming in top social science journals.
In the list below, participants or presenters are highlighted in bold.
- Sharan Grewal, Amaney A. Jamal, Tarek Masoud, and Elizabeth R. Nugent. Forthcoming. "Poverty and Divine Rewards: The Electoral Advantage of Islamist Political Parties." American Journal of Political Science.
- Ariel White, Anton Strezhnev, Christopher Lucas, Dominika Kruszewska, and Connor Huff. 2018. "Investigator Characteristics and Respondent Behavior in Online Surveys." Journal of Experimental Political Science.
- Connor Huff and Rob Schub. 2018. "The Inter-Temporal Tradeoff in Mobilizing Support for War." International Studies Quarterly.
- Jonathan Chu. 2018. "A Clash of Norms? How Reciprocity and International Humanitarian Law affect American Opinion on the Treatment of POWs." Journal of Conflict Resolution.
- Seth Werfel. 2017. "Household behaviour crowds out support for climate change policy when sufficient progress is perceived." Nature Climate Change.
- Melissa Sands. 2017. "Exposure to inequality affects support for redistribution." Proceedings of the National Academy of Science.
- James Bisbee and Jennifer Larson. 2017. "Testing Social Science Network Theories with Online Network Data: An Evaluation of External Validity." American Political Science Review.
- Ariel White and Kris-Stella Trump. 2016. "The Promises and Pitfalls of 311 Data." Urban Affairs Review.
- Kevin Munger. 2016. "Tweetment Effects on the Tweeted: An Experiment to Decrease Online Harassment." Political Behavior.
- Connor Huff and Dominika Kruszewska. 2016. "Banners, Barricades, and Bombs: The Tactical Choices of Social Movements and Public Opinion." Comparative Political Studies.
- Ariel White, Noah Nathan and Julie Faller. 2015. "What Do I Need to Vote? Bias in Information Provision by Local Election Officials." American Political Science Review.