Abstract:Russia is one of the world's largest emerging economies. With economic development come technological revolution, growth, and change at every level of society. In Tech, Smart Cities, and Regional Development in Contemporary Russia, editor Bruno S. Sergi brings together expert contributors to explore, and explain, these changes.
With chapters on FinTech, the cost of technological growth, and innovation risk management, the contributors grapple with ideas about technology and the intertwined issues that Russia faces in the 21st Century. It includes a wealth of information on today's Russian technological revolution, the overall roles of regional capitals and smart cities, and the role of Russian growth at the regional and international level.
Looking across modern Russian development and growth strategies, constraints, and challenges, these chapters follow on from two volumes by the same editor: Exploring the Future of Russia's Economy and Markets: Towards Sustainable Economic Development(2018), and Modeling Economic Growth in Contemporary Russia (2019). Together, the trilogy is essential reading for students and researchers of contemporary international economics, Russian economic affairs, and emerging economies' development.
Full Text1. The Comprehensive Plot of Socio-Economic Development of Russia in the Conditions of the Technological Revolution of the Age of Globalization; Marina L. Alpidovskaya and Dmitry P. Sokolov
2. Innovational Projects of Technological Growth on the Platform of Public-Private Partnership: Risks and Methods of Their Minimization; Valentina N. Parakhina, Galina V. Vorontsova, Oksana N. Momotova, Olga A. Boris, and Rustam M. Ustaev
3. Standard Control of the Consumption of Material Resources as a Factor in the Technical Growth of Industrial Enterprises; Igor E. Mizikovsky, Viktor P. Kuznetsov, Ekaterina P. Garina, Elena V. Romanovskaya, and Nataliya S. Andryashina
4. Costs and Profits of Technological Growth in Russia; Bruno S. Sergi, Elena G. Popkova, Aleksei V. Bogoviz, and Julia V. Ragulina
5. Russia’s Largest Regional Capitals. The Settlement System and the Economy of the Country; Irina Turgel and Elizaveta Ulyanova
6. Capturing the Managerial Gap between Multinational and Domestic companies in Russia: The results of an Empirical Study 2016 - 2017; Natalia Guseva and Olga Tishchenko
7. Russia toward a Hi-Tech Development Model; Elena V. Sibirskaya, Liudmila V. Oveshnikova, Aleksandr V. Bezrukov, Olga M. Pasynkova, and Yulia I. Slepokurova
8. Modeling Regional Economic Growth in Russia; Elena Popkova and Aleksei V. Bogoviz
9. Smart Solutions for Smart Cities: A Snapshot of Russian Urban Life; Konstantin V. Krinichansky
10. Modeling economic growth for the newly formed countries of the former Soviet Union; Shahdad Naghshpour and Bruno S. Sergi
11. Modeling Russian Industrial, Tech, and Financial Cooperation with the Asia-Pacific Region; Bruno S. Sergi, Elena G. Popkova, Anastasia A. Sozinova, and Olga V. Fetisova