Apply for the Loeb Classical Library Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022–24 through Interfolio by following the link below:
The 2022-24 LCLF Postdoctoral Fellowship is now closed.
Using Interfolio's ByCommittee service, applicants can create an account (or simply use their existing account) and submit their application materials directly to the website. The account and application submission are FREE for applicants.
Required Application Materials
1) Completion of online application questions
2) Cover letter
3) Proposal description (maximum 1000 words) for a specific research project to be carried out during the term of the fellowship, including a rationale for the proposed academic affiliation
4) Curriculum vitae (limit: 6 pages)
5) Three confidential letters of recommendation submitted directly by referees via Interfolio: The letters themselves OR the specific letter requests must be linked to your application prior to submission. Referees can submit their letters at any time after receiving a request from Interfolio. Letters of recommendation are due on or before February 28, 2022.
6) writing sample (5000–10,000 words); (for 2021 degree candidates) TOC with page range of completed chapters, detailed statement in dissertation adviser’s letter on prospects for completion
IMPORTANT: Applicants should receive an initial confirmation email from Interfolio immediately upon submission. If you do not receive one, make sure your application was actually submitted. Note that either three letters of recommendation or three recommendation requests MUST be attached/linked to your application before it can be submitted. See Interfolio help or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Applicants will receive a final confirmation email from email@example.com later in February/March when all three letters of recommendation have been received.