- The Opportunities and Challenges of Grass-Roots Entrepreneurship and Innovation in The Bahamas
- The Same, But Different: How ‘Narco’-Entrepreneurs Establish Their Identity in Online Markets in Contrast to Traditional Drug Dealers
- Blockchain based ICOs and Start-up Ecosystem: The diminishing role of Venture Capital funding
- Gender Equity in Hong Kong
- An Investigation into Biotech Clusters
- Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth: Is Entrepreneurship More Effective at Stimulating Growth in a High-Income Trap Economy Than in a Smaller, Rapidly-Growing Economy?
Book Call for Papers: As part of our book series, LEAD is publishing Entrepreneurship and Development in the 21st Century. We are accepting papers to be considered for the book until October 15, 2018 via email@example.com.
Research Positions: We are currently accepting applications for LEAD Research Fellows. Application instructions can be found here.
Journal Call for Papers: The American Economist requests papers on economic growth in 2020 and beyond.