LEAD studies entrepreneurship through the elements that facilitate it, analyzing centers of innovation, institutional help and hindrance, and the flow and function of venture capital to better recognize, understand, and create opportunity.
- Pragmatic Speculation: Venture Capital and Risk-Based Culture in Singapore
- Blockchain based ICOs and Start-up Ecosystem: The diminishing role of Venture Capital funding
- Gender Equity in Hong Kong
- An Investigation into Biotech Clusters
- Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth: Is Entrepreneurship More Effective at Stimulating Growth in a High-Income Trap Economy Than in a Smaller, Rapidly-Growing Economy?
- Community Development: The Effects of Interdependence on Spending