LEAD studies entrepreneurship through the elements that facilitate it, analyzing centers of innovation, institutional help and hindrance, and the flow and function of venture capital to better recognize, understand, and create opportunity.
- Pragmatic Speculation: Venture Capital and Risk-Based Culture in Singapore
- Entrepreneurial Development and Business Innovation in North Korea's Financial Sector
- AI Revolution: How data can identify and shape consumer behavior in ecommerce
- Blockchain based ICOs and Start-up Ecosystem: The diminishing role of Venture Capital funding
- Gender Equity in Hong Kong
- An Investigation into Biotech Clusters