LEAD studies entrepreneurship through the elements that facilitate it, analyzing centers of innovation, institutional help and hindrance, and the flow and function of venture capital to better recognize, understand, and create opportunity.
- Pragmatic Speculation: Venture Capital and Risk-Based Culture in Singapore
- Community Development: The Effects of Interdependence on Spending
- The Economics of Venture Capital
- Diné Entrepreneurship: Indigenous Contemporary Entrepreneurship
- Health Consequences of Legal Origin
- Death and Taxis: Violence, Sovereignty, and the Politics of Mobility in Postapartheid South Africa