STUDENT VISAS: Can you help me with my student visa or other immigration questions?

Yes and no. I can sign the necessary forms from HIO when you're working on your visa applications. The office is located here: For ALL signature forms, please give me at least 5 business days for turnaround during the academic year and 10 working days in the summer.