Principal Investigator: Tim Miller, MD PhD
Project Duration: 6 months
- Aim 1: Identify 60 C9ORF72ALS subjects
- Aim 2: Determine C9ORF72 hexanucleotide repeat expansion size in all subjects
- Aim 3: Define ALS disease course in C9ORF72 subjects
- Aim 4: Determine to what degree the disease course correlates with expansion size
- Aim 5: Collect biomarker samples including blood and CSF.
How CIB accelerates this project:
CIB operates as the data coordination core.
Platforms used: NeuroBANK™, NeuroGUID