- We welcome Ph.D. student Maggie Chen to the group.
- Congrats to Dr. Sam Whedon on receiving an American Cancer Society Postdoctoral Fellowship.
- Congrats to Dr. Sam Whedon for winning a TMT Award Grant from Thermo Fisher Scientific. See the press release here.
- Congrats to Dr. Nam Chu on receiving an NIH K22 award from NCI.
- Congratulations to Dr. Dan Dempsey on receiving an NIH K99/R00 grant from NIGMS.
- Congratulations to graduate student Reina Iwase on receiving a Fujifilm Fellowship. An article about Reina and the fellowship can be found here: https://hms.harvard.edu/departments/giving/our-donors/fujifilm-fellowships-bolster-therapeutic-innovation
- We bid farewell and wish best of luck to postdocs Jay Kalin, who is starting a position at Johnson & Johnson, and Mingxuan Wu, who is beginning his independent career at Westlake University.
- The lab welcomes new graduate student Reina Iwase. Reina will be pursuing her PhD in the Harvard Biological and Biomedical Sciences Program.
- The group had fun at the Cole Lab summer outing
- Cole Lab alumni meet at the 2018 Bioorganic Chemistry GRC
Left to right: Rong Huang, Phil Cole, Paul Thompson, Young-Hoon Ahn, and Zhihong Wang