We are always looking for talented and motivated people to join our group at any level (undergraduates, technicians, PhD students, postdocs, visiting scholars, etc.). People with a background in any area of science, engineering, or mathematics are welcome. We are currently pursuing work in the following general areas:
- Biophsyical instrumentation and optics
- Cryo-electron microscopy for structural and cell biology
- Synthesis, functionalization, and biological applications of nanoparticles
- Cell biology and pharmacology of GPCR signaling and of neural transmission
- Microfluidics and microfabrication
- Computational and theoretical fluid dynamics
- AI for image processing and fast instrumentation control
- Biopsy and endoscopy
If you are interested in joining or have other questions, please contact Prof. Max Prigozhin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate students are encouraged to apply through the following PhD programs at Harvard:
- Molecules, Cells, and Organisms
- Applied Physics
- Systems, Synthetic, and Quantitative Biology
In your application, please indicate your interest in pursuing your PhD work with in the Prigozhin group.