We are always looking for talented and motivated people to join our group at any level (undergraduates, technicians, PhD students, postdocs, visiting scholars). People with a background in any area of science, engineering, or mathematics are welcome. We are currently pursuing work in the following general areas:
- Cell / systems / organoid biology and pharmacology of signaling
- Neural transmission and synaptic architecture
- Biophsyical instrumentation and optics, single-molecule fluorescence
- Electron microscopy (cryo, scanning, and transmission) for structural and cell biology
- Cryo-vitrification: cryo-plunging and high-pressure freezing
- AI and algorithms for image processing and instrumentation control
- Synthesis and biological applications of luminescent probes
If you are interested in joining the group , please contact Prof. Max Prigozhin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate students are encouraged to apply through the following PhD programs at Harvard University:
- Molecules, Cells, and Organisms (https://www.mcb.harvard.edu/graduate/mco/)
- Applied Physics (https://www.seas.harvard.edu/applied-physics/graduate-program)
- Biophysics (https://biophysics.fas.harvard.edu/)
- Systems, Synthetic, and Quantitative Biology (https://ssqbiophd.hms.harvard.edu/)
In your application, please indicate your interest in pursuing your PhD work in the Prigozhin group.