The Harvard GSAS Science Policy Group is a graduate-student led organization dedicated to creating opportunities for our Harvard community to explore the intersection between science and policy. The activities we facilitate include:
- Chats with professors and other experts where students have the opportunity to have intimate conversations on science policy issues
- Student discussion groups, public lectures, skills workshops, and networking events
- Organizing courses related to science policy
- An annual visit to Washington, D.C. and regular visits around Boston to meet with organizations using science to advise and/or make policy
- A collaboration with Science in the News for students to write and edit articles focused on science policy.
By creating a vibrant science policy community, we hope to develop leadership and communication skills, as well as a basic knowledge of science policy to support the next generation of leaders within government, industry, and academia.
Join our Listserv, Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for upcoming events and opportunities. Or email email@example.com for information on how to get involved.
Subscribe to our google calendar to stay up to date with latest events.