Welcome to the Violence Against Women Initiative Research Database. Here, you can find hundreds of articles, research papers, presentations, news and other resources relevant to Violence Against Women (VAW). You can search by using the overhead menus, our keyword search, or by delving into the areas highlighted below. We hope you find this resource useful.
Vaw In The News
Carr Center on Twitter
- What did the U.S. gain from enhanced interrogation techniques conducted during the Bush administration? "I don't think we gained much," @CarrCenter's Alberto Mora tells #InPrincipleOnPBS' @realamymholmes and @MJGerson. See the rest tonight at 8:30pm! t.co/MzYdNquMHB
- Carr Center's Alberto Mora on #torture for #InPrincipleOnPBS. #GinaHaspel t.co/BTd9CW9aso
- "Gina Haspel has been nominated to head the CIA, but she shouldn’t be confirmed, because Gina Haspel is, undeniably, a torturer." - Alberto Mora, former General Counsel of the U.S. Navy during the Bush Administration #BlockHaspel t.co/jrULRXyJkg
- .@stephenWalt offers a brief history of regime change t.co/QaVc2XtPik
- Did you miss our latest episode of #JusticeMatters? Hear our Executive Director @sushmaraman discuss #DACA, #migration and #refugees with Jacqueline Bhabha. t.co/S4l28rTwKJ