Welcome to the Violence Against Women Initiative Research Database. Here, you can find hundreds of articles, research papers, presentations, news and other resources relevant to Violence Against Women (VAW). You can search by using the overhead menus, our keyword search, or by delving into the areas highlighted below. We hope you find this resource useful.
Vaw In The News
Carr Center on Twitter
- Human rights is a cornerstone of U.S. national security. Listen to Elisa Massimino of the @CarrCenter on this week's @NSLToday t.co/dz8mnqK86Q
- Journalists are not the enemy. They speak truth to power. Defend #humanrights. Defend journalists and journalism. t.co/8S4FoYcxdS
- Via @insidehighered. "In an era of dangerous backsliding by our government and demagogues around the world, students must help fight for fundamental freedoms and protections. #humanrights t.co/b0iDKPbpjo
- Forcibly separating children from their parents is a crime against humanity, says @BenFerencz, former prosecutor of the Nuremberg Trials. Learn more about the UN Human Rights Chief #Zeid's discussion with Ben Ferencz about the state of #HumanRights today: t.co/JJpR0jQjd5 t.co/Y8fXNNiPPJ
- Deeply humbled and honored to announce my acceptance as the @UN’s new High Commissioner for Human Rights. I thank Secretary General @antonioguterres and the General Assembly for entrusting me this important task.