Violence against women in Australia: Research summary. State Government of Victoria; 2011.
This publication presents a synopsis of the latest published research examining violence against women in Australia and its prevention. This summary focuses on:
- the extent of violence against women
- population groups at risk
- the health, economic and other consequences of the problem
- factors that underlie and contribute to violence against women
- themes for action to prevent violence against women from happening in the first place.