Conant Laboratory

12 Oxford Street

The Conant Chemistry Laboratory was designed by Voorhees, Walker, Smith & Smith and was constructed for Harvard in 1958. The site is named for James Bryant Conant (1893-1978), Harvard President from 1933 to 1953 and a noted chemist.

Artworks Featured:

Botanical Maze by Roba Khorshid, Office of the President and Provost staff 

Ottoman Polka Dot by Roba Khorshid, Office of the President and Provost staff 

Leaves & Blossoms by Roba Khorshid, Office of the President and Provost staff